Security And Privacy Information
Our member's trust is the cornerstone of our relationship. To assure the continued privacy and confidentiality of your personal financial information, we observe these practices:
Information We Collect
We collect non-public information about you from some or all of the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications,
online applications, secure forms or secure e-mails, such as your name, address, social security number, assets and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions and debit/ATM card usage;
- Information we receive from a customer-reporting agency such as your credit worthiness and credit history.
Information We Disclose
We do not sell any of the information we collect to any other party. We may disclose information about you to complete transactions you initiate, provide services or information to you and under limited other circumstances permitted by law.
If a third party receives any information from us about you for business development of services to members or other permitted purposes, our agreement with the third party limits its use to completion of the job for which it was given.
Our Security Matters
We restrict access to non-public information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
Credit Union members and the public may receive copies of this notice of privacy practices by clicking here.
This notice is required by the National Credit Union Administration regulation on privacy of consumer information, Part 716.
Other Important Information
1. Electronic interfaces within Internet Banking such as internet transactions through secure e-mails and secure forms are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 128-bit encryption.
2. Electronic Account Access is protected with Multi-Factor Authentication.
3. IDB-IIC FCU uses computer networks that are protected by multiple layers of enterprise level security.
IDB-IIC FCU uses “cookies” as part of its web site interface.
5. IDB-IIC FCU will seek to link with other sides that adhere to similar privacy standards. However, IDB-IIC FCU is not responsible for the content of linked sites or for their policies on the collection of member information.