Manage Your Finances Anytime, Anywhere
Mobile banking gives you ways to access your accounts online – by mobile app and SMS/text. It’s an easy and secure way to stay connected to your finances.
Manage your finances anywhere you go with the IDB IIC FCU app! You can view account balances, deposit checks, review transaction history, transfer funds, and pay bills in a simple and secure way.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE* IDB-IIC FCU APP TODAY!
*Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. International carriers may not be able to be reached.
10 things you can do with our app:
- Instantly check your balances and view transaction history
- Transfer money between IDB IIC FCU accounts and external accounts
- Manage and pay your upcoming bills in a simple and secure way
- Deposit checks from your device and see the status of all pending and approved mobile deposits
- Search for free ATMs near you
- Place Travel Notifications to use your Debit Card in other countries
- Reorder check books
- Access Money Management to monitor your overall financial health, including external accounts
- Check notifications of withdrawals, deposits, payments and balances.
- Apply for loans and view your loan balances
Save time depositing checks with our app
Learn how to make a Remote Deposit and have the freedom to deposit checks where and when it’s most convenient for you! With the IDB-IIC FCU App, you simply Tap, Snap, and Deposit.
- TAP “Deposit Checks,” select an account, and enter the amount you would like to deposit
- Write "For Mobile Deposit" on the back of your check and be sure to endorse it.
- SNAP photos of the front and back of your check
- DEPOSIT your check and receive confirmation for your transaction
It’s simple, convenient, and secure so you can deposit funds without leaving your house!
TEXT MESSAGE BANKING
Get instant access to all your finances with a single text message. All you need is your mobile phone to quickly and securely check balances, transfer funds and more while you’re on the go.
- Log into Online Banking
- Click on “Additional Services” in the main menu
- Click on “Mobile Banking & Alerts”
- Enter your phone number to receive text notifications